Welcome to San Diego Nannies
Our Mission is to match a qualified, educated, loving nanny to each family’s unique long-term requirements.
Whether you are a family looking for childcare or a nanny looking for a job, you are in the right place. We have over 3000 successful nanny placements in the San Diego area. Our excellent record is known throughout the San Diego community, and our company has been featured in the San Diego Union Tribune, La Jolla Light and a number of parent magazines.
Find out why a San Diego Nanny is the best childcare you will ever have.
“Best Nanny Agency in San Diego” – AOL Digital City
Our Mission is to successfully match a qualified, educated, loving caregiver to each family’s unique long-term requirements.
Our commitment to Families
- Interview hundreds of nannies to find the top 10% who meet our standards
- Perform comprehensive background checks
- Register nannies with Trustline
- Conduct personal interviews with all nannies
- Maintain a bank of 40-50 qualified nannies ready for selection
- Provide a replacement at no charge during the guarantee period
- Download the Family application
Our commitment to Nannies
- Charge no fees to nannies
- Regard you as a client of the agency
- Accurately describe job duties and responsibilities
- Place nannies with clients located throughout San Diego County
- Update nannies on new positions as they are available
- Download the Nanny application
Our staff understands your concerns. We are also working professionals who have children of our own and face the same issues you face. We are committed to finding you quality childcare and do not accept nannies whom we would not hire ourselves. We have been in business since 1992 and are experienced at providing you qualified candidates that meet your needs. We offer live-in, live-out, part-time, full-time and temporary nanny services. It is important that your child have an experienced, loving nanny, and that is our goal as we set up interviews with a wide selection of candidates for you to consider.
Any questions can be answered by contacting one of our placement specialists during the hours of 9-4, Monday-Friday. There is no obligation to use our services. We will be happy to tell you about childcare in the San Diego area. Our email address is email@example.com.
If you are ready to use our services, please call us.
Employment compensation is based on each nanny’s unique experience and qualifications. Well-experienced and well-educated child care professionals will earn more than a child care worker with less experience and less education. The nanny salary ranges usually fall into the below categories.
- For the care of one child: $10.00 to $15.00 per hour
- For the care of two children: $12.00 to $16.00 per hour
- $1,200 to $1,800 per month depending on number of children, number of hours of employment, and nanny responsibilities
How we work
The average nanny search takes 2-6 weeks. The number of nannies interviewed by a client is guided by numerous elements. No matter how vast our pool of nannies, the selection process is narrowed by a variety of factors. We do not send every nanny to every client. Our goal is to carefully select nannies that will be strong candidates for a position. Location, salary, job requirements and hours, ages of children, qualifications and personalities are selectively evaluated.
The following is a typical scenario
- An application is filled out and oral interviews are conducted. This serves as a guide during the search and educates the family about the nanny before interviews.
- The family and nanny will negotiate the salary range and benefit package. The average salaries of nannies range from $10.00-$15.00 per hour. Some nannies get 2 weeks paid vacation each year, paid major holidays, car allowance and sometimes, health insurance.
- The final decisions to hire and be hired belong to the client and the nanny respectively. The responsibilities, hours and wages should be agreed upon by both parties. Salary is usually paid to the nanny on a weekly basis, including any overtime pay and reimbursements for auto or recreation while in your employment.
- The nanny must complete CPR, First Aid, and Trustline certifications.
Nannies must meet the following minimum requirements to interview with our agency.
- United States citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien
- Two years of employment experience working with children
- Three Childcare References
- Good medical health
- Clear driving record
- Speak English fluently
- Kind, nurturing and responsible
- Must love working with children